Bacon Wrapped Sriracha Chicken Bites
3-4 chicken breasts
1/3 C olive oil
2 Tbsp lime juice
4-6 Tbsp Sriracha sauce
1 lb bacon
Honey to drizzle
1. Mix together the liquids and pour into a gallon sized plastic bag or an old bread bag.
2. Cut chicken into strips about 1 to 1 ½ inch in length.
3. Put the chicken strips into the the bag with the sauce and let rest 1-3 hrs in the fridge.
4. Take your lb of bacon and cut it into 3 equal sections.
5. Wrap each section of bacon around a strip of chicken and secure with a toothpick
6. Bake at 350° for 35-40 min.(A small rack on a baking pan to help drain grease works best)
7. Remove from oven and drizzle with honey for a little sweet.